2. Information We Collect
We collect information through the following means:
- Self-Assessment Tool: When you use our self-assessment tool, we collect your responses to the questions provided. This data is stored in our local secure database and is mostly anonymous unless you voluntarily provide your email address and/or name. The self assessment data is anonymously reported on to provide insight and statistics for regional stakeholders. All self-assessment data will be removed after 2 years.
popup_warning: This is a functional and required cookie used to track whether you have seen and accepted our cookie warning.
assessment: This is a functional and required cookie which stores data related to your self-assessment tool session.
XSRF-TOKEN: This is a functional and required cookie which helps protect against cross-site request forgery (CSRF) attacks.
steady_on_your_feet_session: This cookie is used to maintain your session on our Website.
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics (GA4) to collect anonymous information for marketing purposes and to improve our website.
3. Use of Your Information
We use the information collected for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our self-assessment tool and services.
- To improve and personalize your experience on the Website.
- To analyze the usage of our Website using Google Analytics.
- To communicate with you, including sending you or others your assessment and/or reminders, notifications, and responding to your inquiries.
- To comply with legal obligations and protect our legal rights.
4. Sharing Your Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your information with:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who assist us in operating the Website and providing services.
- Legal Compliance: We may disclose your information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal processes.
5. Your Choices
You can manage your cookie preferences by adjusting your browser settings or by interacting with our cookie popup. You can also delete cookies stored on your device at any time.
6. Data Security
We take reasonable steps to protect your data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Your data is stored and processed within the United Kingdom.
7. Your Rights
You have the right to:
- Access, correct, or delete your personal information.
- Object to the processing of your personal information.
- Withdraw your consent if processing is based on consent.
- Lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO).
9. Contact Us